Blog & News
Submit a Support Ticket
CMS > Blogs & News
Administrators can create and edit Blog and News articles/posts from this section.
|Page Title||Indicates Page Title of the Blog/News.|
|Type||Indicates the type of article, Blog or News.|
|comments||Comments added by the user can be seen by clicking on the link from the list page.|
|Store Name||Indicates the store for which the Blog/News article is created.|
|Activation Date||Indicates the activation date of the Blog/News article.|
|Expiration Date||Indicates the expiration date of the Blog/News article.|
|Creation Date||Indicates Date on which the Blog/News is created.|
|Is Active||Indicates It shows the status if the Blog/News is active or not|
|Is Allow Comments||It shows the status if there are any comments on that particular Blog/News.|
|Action||Blog/News details can be seen clicking on the Icon. Also, It can be deleted from here.|
Additional Details of Blogs/News for Add/Edit screens
|Type||Select the type of article, Blog or News.|
|Code||Add unique value which identifies Blogs/News|
|Store||Select the store for which the Blog/News needs to be created.|
|Image||Add an image for the Blog/News|
|Page Title||Add Page title for the Blog/News|
|Overview||Add overview of the Blog/News|
|Tags||Add Tags for the Blog/News.|
|SEO Title||Add SEO Title for the Blog/News|
|SEO Keywords||Add SEO Keywords for the Blog/News|
|SEO Description||Add SEO Description for the Blog/News.|
|SEO Friendly URL||Add SEO Friendly URL for the News & Blog.|
|Is Active||Select this field to activate Blog/News on webstore|
|Comments Are Allowed||Select this field to enable comments for the created Blog/News article|
|Activation Date||Select the date from which the Blog/News will be active.|
|Expiration Date||Select the date till which the Blog/News will be active.|
|Content Source - Select an Existing Page||This option allows the user to make any existing CMS page as a blog page.|
|Content Source - Add Page||This option allows the user to create a new blog page.|
Adding a Blog/News Page
- Click on the “Add New” button.
- Add all the required details.
- After adding the details click on “Save or Save & Close”.
- The Blog/News article is added.
Editing a Blog/News Page
- Click on “Edit”
- Edit the details and click on “Save” or “Save & Close”
- After saving Publish the Blogs & News (optional)
Important: The Znode publish to preview feature works independently for CMS modules based on a setting (available in web.config file in code). This feature works in conjunction with the global preview feature: When the global preview is on and CMS based preview is off, the publish to preview feature will be turned off for only the CMS module.
- When the global preview is off and CMS based preview is on, the publish to preview feature will be turned off globally.
- When both the global preview and CMS based preview are off, the publish to preview feature will be turned off globally.
- When both the global preview and CMS based preview are on, the publish to preview feature will be enabled globally.
Deleting a Blog/News Page
- Click on “Delete”
- Confirm the action on clicking “OK”
- Blog & News is now deleted.
Before a blog/news can be seen in the webstore, it needs to be published. It can be published from the Action section or from the edit page.