Multifront 9 Installation Guide
Submit a Support Ticket
Some initial setup and maintenance are required before getting started with Znode.
This document contains two parts: Installation Checklist and Znode Znode Installer. These sections are a reference to install, configure, and deploy Znode 9.0.1.
- Before installing Znode 9.0.1, please review the Znode 9 Pre-install Checklist.
Part 1: Installation Checklist
IIS and SQL To install Znode on a server or local development environment as a localhost application, a working understanding of Internet Information Services (IIS) and SQL Server is required.
Znode requires the following components for installation:
- Visual Studio 2015 - used to review source code and customization
- SQL Server 2012 and above - Developer Edition works for evaluation
- IIS 7.5
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Report Viewer 2012
- Mongo Database 3.0 (Included with Znode Installer per Step 1.1)
- Java 1.8 (Included with Znode Installer per Step 1.1)
Part 2: Znode Znode Installer
|1||Download and unzip the Znode Installer file from the download link. Locate the .exe file and Run with Administrator access.|
|1.1|| Before installation can begin, Znode will attempt to download the following dependencies:
|1.2||Click "Install" will download the required dependencies. Otherwise, click the "Next" button.|
|2|| After Znode Installer is completed, click "Next" to continue.
|3|| Read and Accept the License Agreement. Then to proceed, click "Next".
|4||Complete database credential details and click "Next". This process may take several minutes to install.|
|"Database server..."|| Select SQL Server name / Host name / Instance name on your local machine with the drop-down.
To Install SQL Server to a network location, then click on the "Browse" button or manually enter Server name/Host name/ Instance name.
|Login ID||Enter LoginID. Login ID should have Administrative privileges of SA user.|
|"Name of database catalog"|
Enter database name, such as “Znode_9_0”.
To select a specific installation location, use the "Change" button, then browse to the destination folder, and select "OK" to continue.
To advance, click "Next".
Click "Install" to begin the installation.
Click on the “Launch Znode Znode” checkbox to launch the Znode sites. Also, view the Windows log while click on “Show the Windows Installer Logs”. Click "Finish" to complete Znode 9 Installation.
Installation is now complete. The following 4 applications should now be ready to launch:
|Important: After the installation but before launching the Znode application, please use the Znode 9 Post-install Checklist to verify installation success. To install the Znode Payment Application, please use Steps 1-7 above as these processes are similar for reference.|
- After the Znode 9 Installation Guide, you will also need to complete the Znode 9 Payment Installation Guide
- Znode's is configured for local file storage by default. If you need to change this option--perhaps to an Azure or Amazon S3 server, check out Media Settings.
- To migrate from Znode Znode 9.0.0 to 9.0.1, run the upgrade script which is available in the "Znode Installation Package", called Znode_Znode_90TO901.sql
- For SQL Server 2014 and above, execute the SqlServer_2014&AboveCompatible.sql script from the Znode Znode Installer. This script can improve the performance of Import and Publish processes.
- Znode 9 Developer Document
- Znode 9 Installation Guide
- Znode 9 Payment Installation Guide